Monday, June 19, 2006

Our Staff

Our staff.....as eclectic and unique as the city in which we reside...



Caleb Bennett is a Nashville native. He plays mandolin and is an accomplished woodworker.

Denise Regan creates beautiful wire jewelry and writes her own daily blog.

Melysa Baucom is a singer and performer who is known for her colorful wardrobe.

Blair Carter has been with Rhino for the past two summers. Her father is writer Walter Carter.

Shasta James is from North Carolina. She is a great photographer. Her work is on display at the Sylvan Park store .

2 Comments:

Anonymous Brad Spry said...

Tell Shasta James, Brad Spry said hello!

Tell her to Google for me, and she'll find me.


Sincerely,

Brad Spry

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Brooklynn Dyer said...

Hi,

My name is Brooklynn Barnett and I just recently moved to Nashville due to my husband attending medical school at Vanderbilt University. I am looking for a job, one in which I will truly be able to do well at and enjoy, and a small bookstore would be a great pick for me. I've looked at other bookstores and most of them either aren't hiring or they are too mainstream. I noticed that every choice of your favorite authors are most definitely my favorite authors. I love Kerouac and Hemingway. I'm also a very established painter and artist and I was just curious as to whether you all are hiring now? Please let me know as soon as possible. My email address is bdyer0007@kctcs.edu Thanks so much.

-Brooklynn

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home